Sites et Paysages L'Oasis
Camping Sites et Paysages L'Oasis 4 stars in terraces in Ardèche with heated swimming pool 25 minutes from the Peaugres safari, 40 minutes from Valence and 1 hour from Lyon. Direct access to the river. Free children's club in July and August. Family campsite in the middle of nature far from the city and the road. Our campsite will allow you to relax and recharge your batteries during your holidays.
WELCOThe 4-star Sites et Paysages l'Oasis campsite welcomes you from the end of April to the beginning of September. On site enjoy the river, the heated swimming pool and its paddling pools for children. In the evening, enjoy the restaurant _l'Ephilia_ in season and the we in low season. We offer takeaway pizzas delivered every evening delivered directly to your rental or pitch. Children will be welcomed in season every morning of the week at Club Castor from 10:00 to 11:30. Barbecues and a children's playground are available by the river with picnic tables. Here discover the true nature of the Ardèche.ME TO THE OASIS CAMPSITE IN ARDECHE !
Close your eyes and imagine an unspoiled area of land
at the end of a picturesque little road, in a peaceful setting, next to a babbling river with nature all around... listen to the birdsong at sunrise and the murmur of the waters... Breathe in the smell of mint, taste the cherries from the orchards and the blackberries from the hedgerows...
Young and old alike have discovered this hideaway in Ardèche, where everything is an invitation to wellbeing and family relaxation.
Services, leisures and animations
RELAX, RECHARGE YOUR BATTERIES AND REDISCOVER YOUR INNER CHILD !
The Oasis family campsite extends over 6.5 hectares on the side of a valley, well away from the traffic. There are 22 holiday homes to rent and 41 large, peaceful camping pitches with beautiful views from the terraces.
Swimming pool : The 16x6m swimming pool is heated and open from the beginning of May to the end of September (weather permitting). There are also 2 paddling pools (20cm and 40cm deep) where younger children can play on the double slide and enjoy the many different fun installations available.
River : The river Ay which runs alongside the campsite is a first-class fishing watercourse, which is pollution-free and completely safe as it is very shallow. It is a good place to splash around, build dams or fish for trout at the no-kill spot near the Moulin du cour.
Leisure activities : Crazy golf, volleyball, badminton, boules, table tennis (equipment loaned free of charge) and lots of guides to walks in the vicinity. Also available: a library (with lots of books for adults and children), TV room and board games.
Services : We provide : fresh bread and Danish pastries in the morning, a restaurant, snack bar, ice creams, home-made pizza, takeaway dishes, washing machine, Internet terminal.
Entertainment : Special children's and family workshops are on offer from Mondays - Saturdays in July and August – plus one evening entertainment event each week.
Description of region
VARIED LANDSCAPES, RICH CULTURE, PEOPLE TO MEET AND MORE
The Ardèche is known for its richly diverse culture and varied landscapes, where there's something for everyone:
- 'Nature' outings: you can explore the Pilat natural park (www.parc-naturel-pilat.fr), the Vercors natural park (www.parc-du-vercors.fr) and the Monts Ardéchois regional natural park (www.parc-monts-ardeche.fr) – all are less than an hour's drive away; 30 minutes away there is the Ile de la Platière nature reserve (www.ile.platiere.reserves-naturelles.org)
- Must-see attractions: the Vivarais railway (www.ardeche-train.com), Peaugres Safari Park (www.safari-peaugres.com), Postman Cheval's Ideal Palace (www.facteurcheval.com) and the Still Museum (www.jeangauthier.com)
- Unusual sites: Père Junique's wood museum (www.ardeche-verte.com), the Boîte à Gromolls in Tournon, the secret plant world of Saint Eulalia, and more
- 'Relaxation and sport' outings: Devesset Lake www.lac-de-devesset.fr, St Pierre de Boeuf fast-water area (www.espaceeauvive.com), the motor sports paradise in Rochepaule (http://centretoutterrain.free.fr), Accro-branchés ® recreational tree climbing in Annonay and the Ardèche relaxation and leisure centre at Saint-Victor (www.ardechedetenteloisirs.fr)
- 'Gourmet' moments: St Péray sparkling wine and crispy copeaux, St Félicien soft curds, Teyssier ham in Saint-Agrève, the Chestnut farm in Lamastre
- Our favourites: Monsieur Julien's dairy farm, the dancing goats of Saint Barthélemy de Vals, Monsieur Lionneton's caillettes and Cornas wine, to name but a few.
Then too, there's the castle museum at Tournon sur Rhône (www.ville-tournon.com) and Annonay, the home town of hot air balloons and Canson paper.
And of course the Ardéchoise, the biggest cyclotourism event in Europe at the end of June, Equiblues, an American rodeo and country and western festival in St Agrève and the river jousting at Serrières sur le Rhône in July and August.
The verdant Ardèche is a walker's, cyclist's and horse-rider's paradise, and we have several files' worth of guides available plus information about fishing areas in the vicinity.
In the region
Rates per night
|Pitch Grand Confort Quiet and Nature (rate 2 people, max 6 people)||17.00 € (1)||28.00 € (1)||18.00 € (1)|
|Pitch Grand Confort near the swimming pool only for tents (rate 2 people, max 6 people)||17.00 € (1)||30.00 € (1)||18.00 € (1)|
|Pitch Privilege XL (100-150m²) Quiet and Nature (rate 2 people, max 6 people)||17.00 € (1)||29.00 € (1)||18.00 € (1)|
|Pitch Privilege XXL (150 -200m²) with picnic table (rate 2 people, max 6 people)||20.00 € (1)||34.00 € (1)||24.00 € (1)|
|Pitch Privilege XXL (150-200m²) near the swimming pool, only for tents (rate 2 people, max 6 people)||20.00 € (1)||36.00 € (1)||24.00 € (1)|
|Pitch Privilege near the river (rate 2 people, max 6 people)||20.00 € (1)||35.00 € (1)||22.00 € (1)|
|Mobile-home Confort Titania - 2 bedrooms (rate 6 people, max 6 people)||55.00 € (1)||89.00 € (1)||134.00 € (1)||89.00 € (1)|
|Lodge Insolite Nature Canada 2 bedrooms without sanitary facilities (rate 4 people, max 4 people)||33.00 € (1)||68.00 € (1)||89.00 € (1)||68.00 € (1)|
|Lodge Insolite Nature VIVARAIS along the river without sanitary 2 bedrooms (rate 4 people, max 4 people)||33.00 € (1)||68.00 € (1)||89.00 € (1)||68.00 € (1)|
|Lodge Insolite Premium Victoria - 2 bedrooms - with private facilities (rate 5 people, max 5 people)||55.00 € (1)||89.00 € (1)||134.00 € (1)||89.00 € (1)|
|Chalet Confort TITOM - 2 bedrooms (rate 4 people, max 4 people)||42.00 € (1)||79.00 € (1)||116.00 € (1)||79.00 € (1)|
|Chalet Privilege Green Cottage - 2 bedrooms (rate 4 people, max 4 people)||65.00 € (1)||95.00 € (1)||142.00 € (1)||95.00 € (1)|
|Chalet Privilège Panoramic 2 bedrooms 25 m2, covered terrace 18m2 (rate 4 people, max 4 people)||65.00 € (1)||95.00 € (1)||142.00 € (1)||95.00 € (1)|
|Chalet Confort Acacia 2 bedrooms (rate 5 people, max 5 people)||55.00 € (1)||89.00 € (1)||134.00 € (1)||89.00 € (1)|
|Chalet Confort Acacia 2 bedrooms and TV (rate 5 people, max 5 people)||55.00 € (1)||89.00 € (1)||134.00 € (1)||89.00 € (1)|
|Chalet Confort Acacia 2 bedrooms close swimmingpool (rate 5 people, max 5 people)||55.00 € (1)||89.00 € (1)||134.00 € (1)||89.00 € (1)|
|Chalet Privilege Grand Panoramic - 3 bedrooms - 33m2, covered terrace of 14m2 (rate 6 people, max 6 people)||79.00 € (1)||110.00 € (1)||158.00 € (1)||110.00 € (1)|
|Lodge Insolite Premium Pagan - 2 bedrooms and private facilities (rate 6 people, max 6 people)||65.00 € (1)||95.00 € (1)||142.00 € (1)||95.00 € (1)|
LATITUDE: 45.17889° - LONGITUDE: 4.73944°
Coming from Saint Etienne:
- Take the N82 towards Annonay through the col du Grand Bois and Bourg Argental
- At Annonay, take the D578 towards St Félicien / Lamastre
- Go through Quintenas and straight on to St Jeure d’Ay
- At St Jeure d’Ay, take the D6 towards Sarras for approximately 6km
- At the locality called 'La patelle', take the narrow road to the left towards Fourany
- Follow the signs to the campsite
Coming from the A7 motorway:
- Coming from Lyon take the Chanas exit – at Tain l’Hermitage coming from the South
- Take the RN7 to St Vallier
- Cross the Rhône following signs to Sarras
- At the traffic lights in Sarras, take the D6 straight on towards St Jeure d’Ay
- At the locality called 'La patelle', take the narrow road to the right towards Fourany
- Follow signs to the campsite